Sign up for information about our
Sperm Whale Expeditions!
Location: Dominica, West Indies
We have created an amazing expedition that combines endangered species, conservation, photography, filmmaking and cultural aspects of the Windward Islands region of the Caribbean. On these expeditions we will be snorkeling with sperm whale family groups, doing a rainforest birding and botany trek and have cultural excursions on the island of Dominica, West Indies.
The expeditions will be very small groups and we currently have a few spots available for wildlife photographers and citizen scientists. We will be documenting sperm whale individuals, family groups and other cetacean species in this beautiful Caribbean setting.
While on the water we'll also be looking for false killer whales, short-finned pilot whales, pygmy sperm whales, Cuvier's beaked whales and a number of dolphin species such as Fraser's dolphins.
You won't want to miss one of these once in a lifetime experiences!! Please sign up below to receive information! See you soon for the sperm whale action!
• December 30th to January 5th, 2018/2019 (4 days on the water) SOLD-OUT!
• January 5th to January 12th, 2019 (5 days on the water) SOLD-OUT!
• February 28th to March 7th, 2019 (5 days on the water) - available
• March 7th to March 14th, 2019 (5 days on the water) - available
• April 13th to April 20th, 2019 (5 days on the water) - available *SPECIAL DISCOUNT AVAILABLE*
• Expedition #1 runs from January 4th to January 11th, 2020 (we have 5 days on the water) - available
• Expedition #2 runs from January 11th to January 18th, 2020 (we have 5 days on the water) - available